Tuesday, February 28, 2017

SPIRITUAL COUNTERATTACKS.. as experienced by (me!) sandra, tvgp

what a trick it is; to feel -safe.    that I can experience it at all, based on my life experiences is, in fact, a miracle.  but I do; sometimes..     feel  -safe.

it doesn't mean I am.    true for you too, isn't it.    you can feel safe, and not be safe.  you can feel threatened, when in fact, you are safe.   -none of us -know. 

when I read certain passages in the Bible, which..   I will research for specific passages later..  but there are many..  God has your back..    You are protected...

and upon my eyes crossing and my mind/spirit digesting any passages related to -feeling protected.. 

my mind will play a ...   less than one second..  viewing of Dr Martin Luther Kind being assassinated.

it is not   (me!) conjuring up, working to make happen..   it just pops into my mind.

God didn't protect Dr Martin Luther King..    

and I have to watch him be murdered.   and then, ...

well, this is a type of spiritual warfare isn't it.     designed to make me feel afraid; live in fear again, question God..

but I am not afraid.  I am not living IN fear.   I know God;  God is not a question mark for (me!)

I live with knowledge; not fear.  

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME WILL PREVAIL.   WHAT CAN MERE MORTALS..

the legacy of Dr Martin Luther King..   cemented.   His physical life; ended, as all of our physical lives will end; in one way or another; some shorter some longer..

but he lives on    - he lives on here on earth, in memory..    he lives on, in heaven, eternally.

even death has lost its sting..           -the perishable are made imperishable...

I have learned to keep my faith   -despite any attack against it.    God already has the victory!

God has already won my heart; my soul; my mind..            -for eternity.

I love and trust God.    -doesn't mean the worst (from human life perspective) won't happen..

but it does mean,  -that even if or when the worst does happen..

God's children RISE ABOVE.

hallelujah & amen!

***

1 Corinthians 15:54-55New American Standard Bible (NASB)
54 But when this [a]perishable will have put on [b]the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?”


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home