Tuesday, February 28, 2017

PREPARING FOR BATTLE.. (me!) sandra, tvgp

spiritual battle.   I have my armor on!

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

***

as I have already written in detail: I will bullet point here

I am engaged in spiritual warfare.  I am on a spiritual trek in a spiritual landmine in San Leandro.

it is my responsibility to revisit tragedies and traumas and great suffering that took place in and around here.  I will honor this responsibility  

without getting stuck; without going spiritually backwards

my single motivation is to demonstrate from what dark/ugly/toxic/damaged/worthless pit, God can still reach his hand..

from what depths; the heights!     from what evil..   good can still come!

from what ashes...  beauty!     from what numb/traumatized state..     joy! love! hope!

when God has a hand in it...   WOW!

and God is love..    and God works through people...

so, it is the LOVE from many people, family, friends and strangers..    which has brought me

HERE:

San Leandro, California, United States of America   2017.

And exactly because I know my spiritual trek, in this spiritual landmine, has the   -potential- to send me backwards

in addition to putting on my spiritual armor, as described in the Bible..   I have quite consciously re-spent time with friends/family dear to (me!)..

this strengthens! and empowers!..   so, phone or in-person visits with my children, my siblings, my nieces and nephew..   my dad, his wife..    dinner w/Sue Regnier; a lunch with Charlotte Severin; a coffee visit with Catherine Teeter and Carla Graci, lunch with Kathy/David Biondi, a phone call with Mary Re, upcoming visit with Lisa Tiner..     tonight:  live music, dancing, visit with Motown, Lana from BSF, and my fellow dancing circle friends...   I am enormously grateful for my family and these friendships!     whether you realize it or not..   you have strengthened me and empowered me for the battle ahead..   I love you!

and God has me write where he wants me.  I know this.   I am with my mom and her husband.  in a loving home; loving environment..    /spoiled, if I could be so honest...     with love, and meals, and conversation, and warriors games together..   it is a pleasure and gift to wake up here, and return here at the end of a honest days work...                /blocking out commute..

and speaking of work..   alden lane!    -so, in between the loving environment I awake in, and return to:    I am in the most beautiful/wonderful working environment ive ever known..!   I have been working since I was 15 years old..         -nothing tops this!   the people; the place..  

this also strengthens and empowers me for the battle ahead.   I know this.

I feel prepared.   I am prepared.   "Thank You!" to everyone who God works through... to everyone who allows God to work through them...

"Thank You Jesus!"    amen.
#charlotteseverin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home