Tuesday, January 10, 2017

MY CHARLIE ROSE.. on (stephen colbert!)

  -how do I "thank you!" squidmann...   too funny.   and last time I saw my Charlie on Stephen Colbert he was dressed as FrankenRosenStein.    makes me appreciate Colbert even more; for what he brings out in my Charlie..



MY CHARLIE ROSE IN A CAN




and you've all seen this picture once or twice;    -write.    Charlie just about to kiss the heck out of (me!):


yeah.  I have a poster.

***

now,

he is featured as a 2017
MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR
 in towne & country's
magazine,

and I found it hilarious, how Stephen Colbert asked him,

"are you sexier in the town
or in the country?"

but anyway, if you visit the website...      the caveat is:   he has a long term companion.

so, FALSE ADVERTISING..      but!   honey, I had already researched this information, so it came as no surprise..  

of course she is talented, beautiful, a socialite, wealthy..  

so..    "i must challenge her then to..     a dance-off!"             

yes..    to the theme of the Charlie Rose Show...             

and I will dance ON that round old oak table...          and make him forget her name..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home