Friday, January 20, 2017

FOR MADABANDON from (me!) sandra, tvgp

01/20/2017:    -k-,    greg from alden lane, showed me this picture on his phone..   of..  what did he playfully call it?   -unicorn horn farm?   -anyway,   he showed me where it was at alden lane..  so then I took a picture with my own camera:


and, i'm like..  /to myself only, at first:  that's the rat brain! or vegetable..    from madabandon's blog..!

   -turns out, according to gerry and greg.. it's broccoli..

but, I tried to retell, what you can see here below..     how a long time ago, my blogger friend had this picture from a farmers market,

and then,  different day/different time, but...   -then I saw the same thing  -or what looked very similar, but was described as a peek inside a rats brain..

then I was all grossed out, thinkin'    -OMG, are people buying and eating rats brains at the local farmers market,  -thinking its a vegetable?

anyway, check this out:  the top picture is from madabandon.blogspot.com,   and the other I took of the TV when the dream life of rats show was on..


original post 11/28/2008:




hey my blogger friend..


had to take a picture of this image from a documentary on the science channel titled

dreamlife of rats, -a look at how laboratory rats are used by scientist to understand the human brain. this picture, i took from the program on tv, is a micro-close-up in the brain


doesn't it look so much like your -vegtable? -had to share it with you


http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=48.15734.126202.0.0


4 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

That's just WEIRD! LOL!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger SHE said...

kmg/bbf: i know! -how wild,huh..

i'm fascinated with the brain..
and fractals..

see some links here w/this vegetable

but i'm limited in my ability to see it through a mathematical lens; i see it through a creative awe lens..

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger KarmaLennon said...

Ew....that's kind of gross.... ;)

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger SHE said...

karma: it is! isn't it..

many creepy sci-fi stories dancing in my brain from these two images

remains so wild to me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home