Thursday, December 15, 2016

U.I.D. by (me!) sandra, tvgp

it is happening to everyone in one form or another.   and they are not, 'senior moments'; they are not early signs of Alzheimer; or from lack of proper nutrition and/or exercise

-what happens

is that we are all Under the Influence of December.   and in December, people start

   -people who were already squeezing 15 hours worth of things to do into 12 hours

start squeezing in even more.   but the earth does not slow its rotation on the axis for Santa, Jesus or any of us elves.

so, what happens is,   at least to my personal theory and experience:  when we squeeze unrealistic amounts of things to do and accomplish into smaller and smaller amounts of time in which to do it

what happens is:

well, I said to myself,     "i can save some time if I don't have to wash and blow dry my hair today!"

and so, I grabbed the shower cap, and hustled into the bathroom.   I sat the shower cap down on the toilet while I got the water going..

then I hopped in the shower, and shampooed my hair.    and when I stepped out, I saw the shower cap on the toilet.

     -like, a lot of good that did me.    -write.


***

Here I come in prayer unto you Jesus!     -In your, yoke is easy, and burden is light, name.   Amen!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home