Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cookies then exchanged for a Christmas Kiss from (rick cahall!)

trust me,

 he did not stop by to say hello.  he did not stop by to see the beautiful nursery.  he did not stop by to shop at the Christmas store. 

he came for the cookies.  

/and I sure am glad I had some cookies.

  -Carla,   it was you that made his favorite..  /I say with a smile.. 
so, I put a variety in the  -way charming wise man packaging, by team sherry/betsy,
and was sure to put a few of the peanut butter/chocolate kiss ones on top

then I held them hostage
with two conditions...

"it worked!"

-but he's gone again already..

and, the cookies are too.



In, I wonder what would be Jesus favorite cookie? 's name...   amen!




1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So sweet!!! Great idea:) always taking notes . Lol
Beautiful pictures of you both! Great smiles.
Love,
Keeshie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home