Monday, June 20, 2016

Abundant Blessings, experienced by (me!)

  what person/parent does not appreciate that was then/this is now pictures..    this just melts me.  and "congratulations!" to sean.    my re-visit to Hayward/weeks park/neighborhoods where I grew up..    I have way more thoughts to share, than the time/energy required to share them.   i'll summarize the back to back blessings from the past week/weekend with a Bible passage:












   He who raised up the Lord Jesus will raise me up also with Jesus and bring me along into his presence.  For ALL these things are taking place for my sake, so that the more GRACE (divine FAVOR and spiritual BLESSING) EXTENDS TO
MORE AND MORE PEOPLE
and
MULTIPLIES through the many,
the more THANKSGIVING MAY INCREASE
and REBOUND to
THE GLORY of GOD.

--2 Corinthians 4:14-15



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home