Wednesday, April 27, 2016

..and here again.. my (aunt tina!) as experienced by (me!) sandra, tvgp

what matters most here is the order in which this experience took place.

i was sitting alone in my room; the room i rent from my sister..  making art..

i had the experience of an aluminium taste in my mouth; odd.. different..  enough to grab my attention..

i went quickly over what i had eaten; drank..  

?

then i thought..   the last time i had an experience like this was probably 7 to 10 years ago..

and i associated it, ultimately, to a visit from my aunt Tina, now deceased, but who had a similar metal taste issue which was tied to, symptomatic of,  a medical condition for which I can't remember with any specificity..  name? Diagnosis?

the sensation passed, I was never checked or even remotely concerned about my own health..

it never happened again, until this recent experience..

so i began wondering..   aunt tina?

AND THEN, is when the dots connected; the planets aligned, and it made perfect sense to me..

I was working on, and holding in my hands the recycled wine bottle art which I am designing from pages in the book,

Where The Wild Things Are.

A book she gave me probably the same year it came out.  I would have to research how old I was to be more sure..

I don't think this is THE book she gave me.. Not sure, many, several moves later where the exact one ended up..

Maybe this one, maybe not..   I've received this book more than once over the years..   But anyway..

I dedicate this bottle to her.   And to know more about this extraordinary creative force of a woman.. You can type aunt Tina in the search bar of this blog.

In Jesus mysterious and beautiful name..  Amen.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger SHE said...

No. The book came out in 1963 and I wasn't born until 1966. I am only guessing, but I think she gifted this book to me when I was 10 or 11 years old or so...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home