Wednesday, April 27, 2016

incomplete spill.. for (me!), sandra, tvgp

cant just knock it on its side; turn it upside down;

***

(me!):  "k.  help me understand.  because the whole thing has never made sense to me to begin with..   the whole reason, write now, as I understand it

the entire reason we currently have separate bathrooms for males and females..

  -was based on heterosexual practices?   -write?     keep the boys away from the girls, vice versa, keep the men away from the girls, the women away from the boys?    and that is why, currently we have separate bathrooms, and locker rooms and showers in schools and colleges..

-write?   

and if that is write..    and for all of time, we have had a gay and lesbian and bi, and try..  as a certain percentage of the population, then the whole thing is a joke to begin with, IF -it was based on sexual orientation..

   -and I went on to say how happy I was to see the addition of "family" bathrooms in the mall, where a dad could take his young daughter, or a mother her young son..   because what a dilemma it posed before the addition of the family bathroom..

"and, so.."  I said to my dad..   " you already have had lesbians sharing the bathroom with the same gender they are attracted to..   and you are okay with that?    -or gay men, already sharing the bathroom with other males.."

dad:  "it is NOT OKAY for a man, dressed like a woman, to use the girls bathroom, even if he feels, like a woman..  it is NOT OKAY."

(me!):   so you want it to be about matching body parts; not orientation...

and we went back n' forth a little bit longer..

and I really just never fully understood the whole bathroom/locker room thing to begin with; not entirely..

my proposal would be this:

first I should mention my goal: 

my goal:  for all humans to be able to freely, safely use the restroom when they need to. 

and my proposal, is for..  

let me borrow here from former President Reagan..

"Gorba~choff      -tear down these walls!"

-what I mean is..    well, write now, in the local ladies public restroom..

there are, I don't know, say 7 individually enclosed bathroom stalls, within the greater/larger building marked WOMEN.    -and, as women use these individual stalls, with closed doors, but not floor to ceiling doors, short doors which reveal two feet when occupied...

well, what if we just removed the outer building all together, and you just had individual stalls, which anyone/everyone could use   -individually-    as they needed.    and a community sink.

or, don't we already have the problem, mostly solved,   -since we use portable bathrooms this way already at large concerts, fairs, and events...

the portable bathrooms at these large events are not marked for specific gender.  /or orientation.
the long line can have men, women, children, gays, lesbians, any age, any religion..

anyone who needs to use the bathroom stands in line, and uses it..

-write.

all the rest of the arguments are silliness, and filling air space, and pitting people against one another..

In Jesus wash your hands..   and feet, name..   amen!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home