Wednesday, April 27, 2016

" GABLAH BAH RAH, MYRAH... MY TURN!" favorite for (me!) writeousmom

1.  -before I die, Dear Jesus, I have about 12 family videos I want uploaded to youtube and shared with the entire world.  all 12 involve my children...

2.  thank you! for the one uploaded yesterday   /and this gratitude prayer could go on and on..  to the invention of the internet; the addition of youtube itself; videos/cameras; computers required to upload..  my nephews help figuring it out..    but I short-cut..  amen.

3. in my deepest, darkest, funk, watching THIS:    pulls me out and up.   rewatching does not dilute for me personally..   I can watch again, again, again...    and laugh and smile and re-experience great joy

4.  -I am very aware, moments like THIS...   only with a video camera and a loving family member; never with a script, videographer, lights, cameras, action...      -THIS is the real deal; the true magic, and I have it to share...   

5.  I don't need to point out how precious..  but I will anyway:  -the exchange between my daughter and my sister  -her auntie keeshie, and her unborn cousin...     the love is palpable isn't it..  precious and tender and beautiful and sweet..

6.  -and then..   my favorite, favorite!  to watch my daughter taryn, as she catches on..   after only 1 animated prelude introduction to her turn for the solo trumpet performance, by her dad  ../and my musician brother chiming in from afar...

well, she gets the rhythm of it..   write away!   big intro, and then hit 'em with a solo

-only she doesn't quite have the vocabulary; just the essence..    /and animation.

also, I do enjoy seeing, how at such an early age, she was very conscientious about taking turns.

watch THIS, as many times as you like; and share at will.   it is a BIG "THANK YOU!" JESUS moment for (me!).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home