Thursday, January 14, 2016

Student in world training. (Me!) sandra, tvgp

I am in my spiritual prime; its true.  decades of spiritual training with a couple of my greatest teachers being Joyce Meyer and bishop t.d. Jakes.    -and it is also true, that I am in this world but not -of- this world.

since I'm here though..  I'm quite aware I could use some help.  Julie Koopmann it turns out is also a great teacher.  She is teaching me:

1. How to negotiate.   2. Tell stories. -which are not 'technically' lies.  3. How to behave like a normal human being around famous people.

more on all of this later...     

but the fun thing to keep in mind is...   "all the upcoming tests!"

***

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger eric1313 said...

Your life sounds very interesting, Sandra. Let your spirit soar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home