Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Thats a sign!" says (me!) sandra, tvgp

i can often hear my dads voice, "...oh, -you think everything is a sign..."

so, I'm kinda sad he wasn't around for this one...  I could have had some playful fun..

Rainbow coming write through the house, and revealing itself so specifically on these papers sitting on the table..

My son pointed it out to me..  

I go, "Gods covenant!   -those papers are blessed!".    -and i really am being two parts real; one part playful..

when i looked to see what the papers were..   homework: about Thomas Jefferson...        " oh yeah..  its for sure then..."

***

every time i see a rainbow these days i do let it serve as a visual reminder of Gods covenant..   and i say, "All things.." twice.  

Short cut for:  all things are possible with God..    And,  all things can be used for good...

***
In Jesus name,  -amen! 

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger eric1313 said...

What a great post. It's almost a poem as it is!

Glad to see you didn't lose the faith. I'm getting mine back as we speak. For real this time!

Write on!

Eric1313

 

Post a Comment

<< Home