Thursday, October 15, 2015

tips for stalking former lovers -from (me!) sandra, tvgp

if youve read me for any length of time you know.. i was born without a GPS inside my brain.. the kind that helps you orient yourself, and distinguish between north, south, west, east..  left, write..  and..  which way did I go again when I found this bathroom?   -and how do i get back?

but im telling you...  even though its been like, a million years, since ive been to keith's house..

i think i have a gps for that!   /or, rather, if we want to reference from prior post:    ..for THAT.  

Stalking tips:  -you will not need a GPS, paper map, or to ask for any directions.. just follow your broken heart.

you do need: reliable stalking transportation, 1/2 tank gas.. binoculars.. 

***

he's been trying to lure me back in.. 

***

"what are you wearing?"

"my sexy happy giraffe pajamas...

***
turns out,

.. not much has changed... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home