Monday, October 12, 2015

Dear Congressman Eric Swalwell, from (me!) sandra, tvgp

1. the very first sentence in this letter reveals the fact that my letter was not properly read or understood..   as I made an extra effort to be clear, I rather think, your office receives more correspondence than you can respond to..

which is certainly not a crime.  -and/or, once the words/reference, rape kit, was read, the rest of my letter was skipped, and I got thrown in the pile to receive the generic rape kit response letter.

-I understand how and why this happens, and so.. I have no I'll will toward anyone..

But feel compelled to repeat..  My concern is not with the backlog..

it is with the time/money/resources used for backlogged rape kits that are not necessary for identification or prosecution..

please see previous letter...

and keep up the good work.. fight the good fight..  and all that jazz..

blessings, your understanding and hopeful constituent,

Sandra Harrison Kay.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger SHE said...

He did not hear a word I said in my first letter did he...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home