Monday, October 12, 2015

STOP letting the unimportant be so important! teaches (me!) sandra, tvgp

welcome to my church of fruits of the spirit.. I have only a little time, and so I am going to provide only two concrete examples, and your job is to keep your antennas up, not only for the two I will mention, but anything that smells, looks or acts the same,  -k.

it is UTTER and COMPLETE nonsense, to invest more than 2 seconds of your very precious, one and only, short life to any argument regarding whether toilet paper rolls should be placed so that you tug the paper over vs. under.

if you have plumbing, restrooms, toilet paper..   be grateful. wash your hands after you wipe,    - carry on..

***
do not allow yourself to be pitted against anyone on trivial matters.

***

bottle fed vs. breast fed..    you know what..  love your baby;feed your baby..   don't ignore your baby/don't starve your baby..

carry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home