Monday, October 12, 2015

I LOVE ALL THINGS SCOTTISH.. (me!) sandra, tvgp

i am so proud of myself, keeping my manners yesterday, when a couple walked in the store..  and i didn't explode out with "oh my God I LOVE kilts and tattoos!!".    -because, you know.. sometimes people mistake this kind of thing for flirting..      I'm not sure what Scottish women do if they think someone is flirting with their husband..  and you know what, I have no desire to find out.   

***

but I do go weak in the knees..  Very fond of kilts..  Tattoos..  the whole Scottish/Irish...   way.   So!

-how extra special that for my favorite high school event of every year:

SKITS!   -the sophomores theme was SCOTTLAND!  so, in the background of the comedy, the story, the entertaining narrative:  the scenery and music/dancing and costumes were all..

" I got to see my son in a kilt..!".   -not only that, but just seeing him on stage.. being funny, busting some dance moves, making the audience smile and laugh..

high of highs!  

***

"They weren't kilts mom.. we just tied plaid shirts around our waist"

***

"I Love plaid shirts and tattoos!"     and I love, love, love getting to see you on stage jack

watching you shine..

***

and everyone did a great job, no doubt about it.  the competition between classes this year, seemed closer than last year..

/same, by the way, with the parents..  

with so many funny, talented, entertaining, creative students on the amador stage, it might be hard to really know which parent in the audience had the most handsome, and the most entertaining..

but "I win!!"

and already can't wait for next year...  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home