Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Consciousness Awareness Capacity Question from (me!) sandra, tvgp

dear neuroscientists: I joined a new club. they have a given icon. I now see the icon, and recognize the icon, -all over the place!

and they've always been there, but I'm just now noticing..

and so, it got me to wondering..   With use of imagination only..

-let's say..  I joined a high, high number of clubs

and each club had a unique icon..  and now I see an icon there, and an icon there.. 

I can recognize and hold up to how many icons in my consciousness awareness at a time?

***

same book/different chapter: review:

it has to be that memories are stored in the human brain, in a way similar to how ..   like, digital articles/info with hyperlinks..

-once there is a link..  as the reader, you have to consciously decide whether to click on the link or not..   and of course.. there may very well be more new links once you do..

if you click on too many.. you lose sight of the original info you were reading/processing..

so, at the age i am now..  I encounter multiple different links during the course of any given conversation..

and it remains my exercise to recognize them, but without jumping in redirecting the conversation..

-this reminds of that;that reminds of this; -which reminds me of this, and that..

and I'm giving myself a good report card for today, because there were several! triggers..  with the potential to link..

but i refrained.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home