Thursday, October 29, 2015

"I lost flat stanley!" (Me!) sandra, tvgp

.. so i went to the pleasanton library where you can print up to 20 pages FREE! and i searched the internet for a new flat Stanley image..   but when the image printed out he looked very, very small. "Honey.. I shrunk the flat stanley!"

so I invested .50 cents of my own, and .25 cents from a kind lady that works at the library, and another .50 cents from a kind passerby inside the library, /named Hope, as it turns out..

enlarging flat stanley to about the same size he was when my mom handed him to me and told me " do not  lose him.."

enlarging pictures on an older copy machine involves a lot of guess work... what %? to type in...    and there was not a way to preview, so I did not know how much I actually increased flat stanley until the copy printed out.

lesson here: the ability to preview print can save a lot of paper.

as it turns out, it was a bit like the three bears story:

-flat stanley was too small; then too big...  but eventually

~just write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home