Sunday, August 16, 2015

sweet taste of the good life.. by (me!) sandra, tvgp

our wonderful neighbor gifted us with a bag of m&m's.

when my sister opened it.. a diagonal cut on the corner.. i knew if it wasn't sealed in some way we were at high risk of the m&m's spilling all over the place..  and the truth is, i would have no problem eating them off the floor if it happened, but if I could avoid it, I wanted to:

"Paper clip!  in the garage!  top left drawer!".   and i walked obstacle free through a bran new path co-created by my daughter and myself, in the garage

write to it.  ~and there it was.    

i will not be able to adequately describe what a beautiful moment that was..

Needing something and knowing where it was.. 

i nearly cried.     -this is how i imagine my whole life once i finish the enormous task of my current radical decluttering project..

passport?  " its write here!"

tax forms?  "third drawer!"

tape? scissors? Band-Aids? birth certificates? Christmas cards? postage stamps? matching socks? ..that gift card..?

and no matter what you ask for..  just like the very sweet moment i  just enjoyed..

i will immediately know where it is, and have an obstacle free path write to it!

amen! 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home