Saturday, August 15, 2015

I see your life in context says (God) to (me!) sandra, tvgp

you know I attend church and watch a lot! Of church TV. it is very common for the preacher to say "I prayed and asked God what he wanted me to teach on today..". -and they follow that up with whatever it is they perceived/discerned the answer to be..  

and I did that too..  Prayed and asked God.. " what do you want me to say?"

and what I received/perceived/discerned.. and without much effort; it was actually quick and clear:

God sees your whole life in context.

If youve ever witnessed things taken out of context you know just how important this can be..

I offer one very simplied example. a mom with a misbehaving toddler.

-how quickly! passersby with only a look at the misbehavior can and will harshly judge the toddler, or the parent or both..

but. if you saw the toddlers entire day or week in context...   the unexpected hardship that resulted in the missed nap...

***

God sees not just your day, your week, your month, your years; but your ENTIRE life in context.  and many times when you see peoples lives in context..

well its said, isn't it, that God is merciful, forgiving, understanding, and just. God is love..  love is: merciful, forgiving, understanding and just..

maybe your fellow man does not understand your behavior, decisions, pace of progress or lack thereof; but God does..

and he is rooting for you...  everyday.

In Jesus name, -amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home