Monday, August 10, 2015

Jesus saves by (me!) sandra, tvgp

very briefly:  I crossed paths with a man; kind face; dark long hair in a pony tail.  he said two things to me which revealed he knew who I was.  -that was it.  I went on..  wondering how he knew what he knew..  parlor trick? Social media?

and then that same man was next seen pulling something out of a deep, very dark brown and thick pool of mud..   I watched from a distance, curious what he was pulling out..

the first animal was a seal, and then a turtle..   and what I seem to intuitively know is that he was going to be there for a long while..

rescuing animals from the mud pit.

-that was it.   Woke up..    but getting to reflect on a strange and beautiful dream.  -that is certainly the Jesus I have come to know and love...     He rescues; he saves.

Hallelujah! & amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home