Thursday, August 06, 2015

The Verbal Search Bar.. idea by (me!) sandra, tvgp

What happens is, someone wants to show me a picture from the gallery on their phone..

and they stand in front of me and scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll..

and that got me to thinkin'  how awesome it would be to have "a verbal search!" feature:

it could go something like this..  just before you click away, you say "homecoming dance"

And then life goes on,  you take more and more pictures,

"Moms birthday".   " spring break".    "Kitchen renovation"

etc.

and then! When you want to show someone a picture from a given event, or of a given thing, you no longer have to scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll..  which album was it in? Scroll, scroll...

you can just say "homecoming dance." And "voilà.."

***

and let me just close by saying..  it is your fault.. You genius programmer/coders you... for spoiling us the way you do, -that I would even make such a suggestion, offer this idea..

beg for this technology.

-because there was a time not too long ago, when just the fact I could take such high quality photographs from my phone..

well, that was pretty amazing all by itself...  But I am a big, big fan of search bars..

and a verbal search bar...  especially for, and inspired by, the cumbersome process I see and experience repeatedly when people want to share a picture stored in their phone and can't quite remember where or when...

this seems like an awesome opportunity for the write programmer/coder...  

"Thank you!" In advance...    I can't wait!      Love, Sandra, tvgp

AKA.  mama~razzi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home