Tuesday, August 18, 2015

my next liberation... ! (Me!) sandra, tvgp

i am officially ready-ish to let my hair go gray. ..now, let me correct that.. 

i am officially ready-ish to stop painting over the true color of my hair which is gray.  i don't let it go gray; it did that on its own..

I am not completely ready..  only ready-ish..  but! Having enjoyed for several months now the great liberation from carrying a purse..

-how to lose 10lbs in one day..   and experiencing that that was a rough 3 or 4 days followed by great and permanent liberation and happiness..

what I'm actually prepared for is..  a rough road..  followed by liberation and more happiness...

not to mention the financial savings!!   -and time!!

so the very, very first way I'm going to celebrate is by taking that time ...1 1/2 to 2 hours!!   and that money...   that would normally go towards a fresh coat of paint...

and I'm going to do something very different with it.. Both the time and money...

I don't know what yet....      How awesome though.. I'm excited to knock on the door of this breakthrough...

hallelujah and amen! 

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger SHE said...

it is a very strange and awkward thing to have young men flirt with me.. to wrestle with who is just flattering; who is just ignorant; who is just kidding...

but the older I get... the younger they seem..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home