Thursday, December 11, 2014

Very funny Jesus... From (me!) Sandra, tvgp

His bedroom door was open just enough for me to peek in and see that he was cleaning, -decluttering

I popped my head in..  "Every time I clean I feel like I find some kind of valentine from heaven..  An item I thought was lost or something I forgot about and find that brings a smile to my face.."

And  -literally!-   in my nephews hand at the exact moment I said that.. He had an actual valentine card "to my grandson"

"How wild is that?!" I ask him.

And then shortly after my nephew asked me if I wanted his globe.

"Sure! I'd love it"

And as I made a space for it on top of my dresser, I had to laugh..

"Very funny Jesus.". I said

-because only a day or two ago in my prayers I had talked about wanting to see more of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home