Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The fully evolved human being by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Sometimes my notes are born from the process of elimination.  -the other day, I was trying to get from here to there and had to ask a stranger for directions..  He was kind, informative, and as it turns out; accurate.  But while he provided great direction..  He simultaneously blew cigarette smoke in my face.. It was unconscious I'm sure,

But it occurred to me:  a fully evolved human being will be free from any and all addictions.

And as I drove from here to there..  I was cut off by a speeder who was zipping in and out of traffic putting who knows how many people at risk..

A fully evolved human being might not be a perfect-all-the-time driver, but would always care about the safety of others. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home