Monday, October 20, 2014

I Corinthians 15:44 interpretation by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Per last post:  ..it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body..

Where the Bible refers to 'perishable'
I believe this to = our physical body.
'Imperishable' = our spirit.

For people who have had out of body experiences; being able to see, hear and travel without the aid of our human physical body (host or container)  -for us, there is no doubt we have a spirit living INSIDE a body..   And we know the spirit can exist separate from... So,  it only makes sense that when the physical body dies..  There is an opportunity for the spirit to live on.

So, I ponder it.. I think on it.. When face to face with the physical toll Alzheimer's or Parkinson's or other illnesses of the physical body and mind..      When you can no longer communicate with the person; reaching their spirit with words or gestures..

What the spirit knows anyway?  And does it sometimes leave permanently before the physical body dies?   I don't know of course..  What I sure think though..  Is that when people die..  Especially who suffer diseases as the ones I've mentioned..   Part of me aches at the loss while another part of me smiles and knows..  "Your spirit has been set free...".  -and I think.. Doesn't now know peace; but BECOMES peace.

Peace is a spirit after all, isn't it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home