Monday, October 20, 2014

The perfect analogy! To (me!) Sandra, tvgp

..to a closed mind.

K, follow along:  if im repeating myself.. So be it.  So be it:

In order for me to post a picture to my blog from my phone

FIRST.. My blog must be opened.

Then i have to go to my gallery of photos; select and upload.

IF my blog is not already opened..  I can click on a picture in my gallery one thousand times and nothing happens.  BLOG MUST BE OPENED FIRST; PERIOD.  ..no go arounds..

And it occurred to me..  That is very much like a person with a closed mind..

Im sure youve talked to one before and know what i mean..

If a persons mind is closed..  You can talk and talk and make all the perfect sense in the world..   But nothing happens.  You are literally wasting your time, breath and energy; period... No go arounds.

You must first seek to open the mind.. 

Then at least you stand a chance to upload new information.

How do we open closed minds?   It has been done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home