Monday, October 20, 2014

Heaven is for real. As seen by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Wonderful book. Good movie.. Not without its questions, mysteries and holes; easy to puncture.   As i have personally had an out of body experience i dont question the validity of this. In my experience i left my body but did not visit heaven, i only hovered temporarily to the side.   But.. THAT is the part of us i believe goes to heaven and lives on.  Not our physical bodies, which only serve as a host.   The part of colton that left his body during surgery..   That part.. Let us call it our spirit; that is what I believe has an opportunity to exist eternally; to "see" Jesus..  Experience Heaven.. Others..      And I'm certain I've read a passage in the bible which suggests this also..  Will return here when I re-find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home