Friday, September 19, 2014

PRIDE & JOY does it again! By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Dont you know.. We danced another perfect night away last night at Barones music under the stars.. Save only a couple songs here and there.. We were out on the dance floor from the time pride & joy started until..

Well, write here is where I should say, 'their very last song'

But here's why we weren't there for the last song:

The crowd wouldn't let them stop!   And now I know theyre awesome, fun, true professionals in every sense of the word.. But I also know, that even they would like to get home eventually.

But honey.. When it was near 10pm.. That dance patio was once again -packed-   (if I had a way to squish the letters together when I wrote -packed- I would..  You couldn't dance without making contact with more than just your own dance partner..). -and once again happy dancing people were spilling over into the spaces between tables and chairs; yours truly and Mr Motown included..

Pride & Joy attempted to play their last song.. Tried to wrap it up..

But the crowd would not have it.. 

Add on here.. To our utter surprise and total delight.. Joe Barone joined them on stage.. Partnered up with martin.. And sang and danced.. Not just for a few seconds.. For a few songs!  Worked the whole stage and seem to be -much like the rest of us; having the time of his life..    I'm not sure what he had beverage spirits wise, but I think we should name it and everyone should have some..

Oh! These rare opportunities we each have to just let loose sometimes -let the music take over..

Contagious.

Everything perfect again: climate, God's very own sky lighting; with that preset slow dimmer.. Great crowd.. Pride & Joy..   Me, my sister, and the variety of dance partner friends we've made over the years..

I am very conscious of the fact that these...

These are the good ole days.

There is only one more music under the stars night and then the season ends until next year..

I refuse to think about that write now though..  I'd rather just start planning what to wear..

"...what is hip?....".      /oh  -do I LOVE that song..!  

In Jesus name.. I thank you all!   Xoxo.  Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home