Sunday, August 17, 2014

PROCEEDING WRITE ALONG.. (Me!) Sandra, tvgp

-K

God has got me on some kind of.. "This is your life" program..

I have been so compelled to visit all my dearest friends.. Some I haven't seen in several years..

But! How wonderful!! How elevating! How fulfilling..

All my bridesmaids..  (Husband no more.. But bridesmaids forever!)

Plus.. Rick cahall from 20+ years ago...  Plus a recent visit with people from my childhood neighborhood.. + people from Jr. College days..

Former places of employment..   So many Faces, places, names  from my long ago and far away..

I'm like.. What is this Jesus?!  My final goodbyes? Are you about to claim me? Take me home?

But here's the thing: let's say that is what's going on..

I've had an awesome, big, wildly adventurous life.. An amazing family, the worlds best friends, two remarkable children..

And the God-given Gift, phenomenal experience of having my mind completely renewed.  The internal healing journey from severe PTSD to ..

Happy, healthy, creative, joyful..

Just to know it..    When I do die; it will be with a big smile.

In Jesus name.. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home