Friday, August 08, 2014

Obviously im a genius then.. (Me!) Sandra, tvgp

So, I was watching this program on tv..  One guy, -he tosses out this crazy-complicated math problem,  -the kind it would take a person of average intelligence several years, and three calculators to figure out.  -but the guy he tosses out the problem to..

He solves it, like, in the blink of an eye. No calculator.  He just.. Knows.  -can't explain how he knows; he just does.

And well, let me toot my own horn here.. Because.. 

One day I saw a picture of some starving children in another country.. They had no parents (lost to war), no food, no clean drinking water, no school to attend.. No place to call home.

And as quickly as the math genius solved the crazy complicated problem..

Is as quickly as I was able to see..  With my heart, and not my eyes..

That..  Well, look what we have here in pleasanton..

Schools, homes, meals, parents, clean drinking water..

But those things alone do not solve problems..  /we do not live on bread alone..

Everyone needs love.

Love REALLY IS the answer.  And guess what God is...

You need a spiritual calculator to check and see if I'm write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home