Friday, August 01, 2014

Still processing... (Me!) Sandra, tvgp

Still processing:  the amazing family video I just watched last night..I could write ten more essays..

-my 2 hour meeting with Jane who has very generously stepped up to the plate to help me storyboard for the documentary I'd like to accomplish during my last year as poet laureate...

-our (jane/myself). 2 1/2 hour meeting with the people I report to as poet laureate re: documentary.  And JANES awesome presentation..  /still processing..

-my 2 hour-ish conversation with Mark Fisher from  redwindow.org..  Remarkable/wonderful..  Lots to process/reprocess..

Lessons learned this week from my spiritual mentors on TV and passages from the Bible; always processing..

Current events with friends and family..  Milestones, blessings, achievements..   Processing..

Friends and family in need of prayer..   Praying and processing..

How, couple weeks ago I was single, sex was so sacred, and I belong exclusively to Jesus.

-then look who Jesus sent..  Hallelujah!  ..suddenly...  Well,  -how did I end up on the back of a Harley? And skinny dipping..

Wait.  Sharing too much I can tell.

But that's not even the all of it...  

Life is crazy good.

"Thank you!" Jesus!   Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home