Thursday, August 14, 2014

A to your Q. By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Connotation:  courage/brave
Evolved denotation:  "conquer the world with kindness"

Reverse that. -always get those confused.. Denotation/connotation..

Japanese calligraphy.. But also same in Chinese I'm told.

It either didn't hurt at all or..
I have a very high pain tolerance.   Depends on who asks

Date:  walk-in appointment April 08, 2006
Place: in your skin.  Dublin, california
Tattoo artist:  "droopy"

/nickname based on his eyes..  And it feels important to mention that.

Inspired by the Symbol on a T-shirt I bought on sale at Macy's. Stone ridge mall, pleasanton..  Long time ago...  Probably a couple years before I got my tattoo.

It is currently my only tattoo. I want 1 more:

A hummingbird..

Going for the nectar.   /she says with a smile.


.. Have to get to Prague...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home