Friday, May 16, 2014

WAIT! MY ANSWER CHANGED! by (me!) sandra, tvgp

today, it is anne i cant thank enough. my manager at ricks picks.. for introducing me to the man i love. --now, every time someone asks me that question.. who would you most want to have dinner with, and you can name anyone, dead or alive. "i have my answer!" -- (by the way, i'm using -- as my spaces, because i know even though this program honors my spaces as i type, and IT LOOKS LIKE it will all be fine. once i hit "publish" its going to squish all my sentences together. and i'm not in the habit of using .'s. which! serves as a clue to who this man is, that i now love. as of yesterday, around 6pm or so.. yes! --PRELUDE: (and more hints): just recently i spoke to children about writing, and whatnot.. and some parents asked me about my book and my blog.. i always dodge it a little bit, because, in my book/in my blog i do not honor the standards for punctuation, grammar, spelling, paragraph, on and on, etc. etc. and i really want to avoid making things tougher on teachers than they already are, .. and i can just kind of pre-hear some student saying, "i didn't capitalize this, or i didn't put a period here or there, because... well, sandra doesn't do it, why should i?" -write. and so, also, my blog is not entirely G rated, and i don't want to make things harder on parents than they already are, and so, yes my blog is public, my book is available, but i just dont promote it much.. anyway.. --LAST NIGHT, anne introduces me to the man who: /let me type verbatim what i read: he wrote a book which contained 8,847 words 33,864 letters but no punctuation and its capitalization seemed random. --already i have the hots for the guy, but it gets even better!! -he added an extra page which consisted of 13 lines of punctuation marks with the instructions that readers could distribute them as they pleased. ---OH! i would have landed in bed and then on the floor with this one.. too funny!! "thank you!" anne.. i wonder does he have any young handsome male living relatives i might be able to ...

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You. are. to! funny, Thank you for A Smile this morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home