Thursday, May 15, 2014

SANDRA & THE AWESOME KEYBOARD, a love story, by (me!) sandra, tvgp

i promise not to go on and on and on and on about this keyboard after today.. but honestly! i was exhausted last night --- went to bed early with the same spirit of a 6 year old on Christmas Eve though; couldn't wait for morning ---all of me wants to somehow articulate how utterly comfortable and perfect, and just write this keyboard is ---how, i didn't even know it existed; such a fit for me existed... and every once in a while i let my mind go over and remember just how many different machines i've typed on. the list is very, very long. i always adapted. that's all ive known to do. -and then.. he walked in the room. i had no idea by sight alone, but with one touch... so in love i wrote a poem. and have occasionally just typed on the keyboard even though it wasnt connected to anything because it feels so natural to my fingers and hands ---can't help but wonder if love~love might be the same.. and laugh as i write ----so many men.. i always adapted; thats all i knew to do. -and then.. --- i think it is downwrite irrisistible to humans to not think that way.. if you find just the write job, for example.. and just the write home, and just the write friends, and just the write car, it becomes, so naturally a compass; a hope for mapping out your entire life. you start realizing it exists this -just write (variable here). and so that is what i plan to do! ~just write.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger SHE said...

God i wish i knew HTML.. if you browse through a few posts, you can see that when i two thumb type from my phone; my spacing is honored.

when i type on my awesome keyboard on this computer it squishes all my sentences together

/but sometimes not in comments, only in the post itself..


let me see..

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger SHE said...

yes! "see!" in the comments above

my spacing is honored when i type comments; squished in the post itself..

and yet i change nothing from my end..

what!? is the magic code i wonder, which will accomplish space honoring -everywhere


i need a HTML expert...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home