Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHRISTIAN OF A DIFFERENT KIND (me!) sandra, tvgp

it was the combination:
of the dream i had which is documented in the picture
and a radio program i happened across the next day
that results in this post.
on the radio program, a christian businessman was saying as a christian, in order to
stay true to his beliefs, he could not, and would not, include contraception in the healthcare
benefits he provides to his employees.

so, for the record:
i am a christian. Jesus is my Lord and Savior.  AND i support contraception inclusion in healthcare benefits.
i am a christian.  Jesus is my Lord and Savior.  AND i am pro-choice.
i am a christian.  Jesus is my Lord and Savior.  AND i support gay marriage.

many of my beliefs are the opposite of the stereotypical christian..
but these are the beliefs written on my heart
if i told you any different, i'd be lying.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home