Thursday, January 03, 2013

AN UNUSUAL REQUEST FOR MY HANDSOME PRINCE from (me!) sandra, tvgp

"listen up.  you are not going to hear me say what i'm about to say very often."   -that's what i told my handsome prince, "but i want you to give this other woman here, your undivided attention."

i had already seen her, i don't know, three or four times.  studied her face, her moves, her voice, her intent and intensity.

"watch this:"    -and thank you once again to comcast, and dvr

and to the kennedy center honors..   and the honorees...    and the entertainers entertaining the honoress

i was able to press rewind. play.  AGAIN!   and treat my handsome prince to the mesmerizing, breath-taking, wow of a performance by beth hart,  singing, "I'd Rather Go Blind"  like i never have, or ever will hear it again.

i hope for the sake of the world, this performance is you-tubable.

on another note:   see if you can i-spy my charlie rose in the audience.  i did, of course.   -and then i was extra glad i declined the invitation to be his date at this event   -because:

1.  i love my handsome prince, and i wouldn't want him to do that to me!  go to the kennedy center honors event with charlie rose and leave me behind...  or,

2.  because as you can see by the video which captured my charlie rose in the audience...  i could have got caught!
  -and how could i sneak out of the house in the stunning gown he bought me anyway, or;

3.    




1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

3. You've got too much integrity and do the right thing even when no one is looking. (See how much I know about you, my friend? LOL!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home