Friday, January 04, 2013

TheHeartSeen.com A Letter To Dream Catalysts from (me!) sandra, tvgp

TheHeartSeen.com
a letter to potential supporters... or "dream catalysts" as i like to call you:


TheHeartSeen.com is my next entrepreneurial adventure. my most important..  God's calling on my life.  i am to stop at nothing.

what is it?  well, i'm going to tell you two things.  what it is now..  and what it will become.   what it is now.. is a library of hundreds of photographs of found hearts in the environment (on hold until the website is funded).

what it will become:   the largest collection of found heart photography IN THE WORLD!

how it began:  in 2006, during my divorce, and in the process of moving out of my former house, i spotted a cob web on the wall near the fireplace, which from a specific distance and angle..  revealed the most beautiful heart shape as if held by ribbons.  i stopped everything i was doing, found my camera, and took a picture.  it is in my archived photos somewhere..

but that began what has become a type of hobby...  spotting heart shapes in the environment around me, and if with camera...  grabbing the picture.  the collection is only of -found hearts.  no hearts which have been created with human intention.  and in my found heart collection, as my collection grew, the heart photos started to form their own categories:   fleeting, fixed or somewhere in between.  fleeting, is as it suggests;fleeting:  the heart shape, due to its nature in moving water, or the exact way the sun is reflecting through a tree's branches on the ground, or the way a piece of heart shaped trash is being blown about by the wind, demands you capture it with your camera, write then! or it is gone forever.  fixed, is also as it suggests; fixed.  that is, i took a photo of a heart shape i found, and because it is in cement, or a long lasting landscape, i can actually tell you where it is, and you can go see it for yourself.   -somewhere in between, is everything else.  not fleeting, nor fixed.  somewhere on the temporary spectrum..  somewhere where, let's say you didn't have your camera in the moment... you still might have hours or days, or months, but not forever more,  to return and capture the heart shape.

i found hearts here, and i found hearts there.. but in 2012 an explosion!  i was seeing and adding found hearts to my library by the dozen, not in ones or twos.   in 2012, my daughter, taryn, found her first heart  -gorgeous! in a plant on the way home from school, and she too, has become a life long heart hunter, turning in some of my favorite photos in the collection.  my son, jack found his first heart too..  spectacular!  in water on brick..  my daughter's boyfriend..  sublime! contributions.  and as i shared my collection with my handsome prince, and his daughters, and his daughters friends.. they became heart hunters too..   adding beautiful! amazing hearts to the growing library..  and my best friend in the blogosphere..  he has contributed i don't know how many..  they take my breath away!  and friends from work..

and every.single.time. i receive a contribution, it delights my heart and fills me with excitement.  each one with a unique artistic impact and story to tell..

so you must combine this experience i've just written about with 1) my entrepreneurial spirit   2)  social media  3) instagram  4) my desire to redirect and improve what people pay attention to  5) apps

and my spiritual relationship with God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit..

it is more than a personal desire then..  it is a calling.  to provide a website, which can become the one, common place where heart hunters all over the world can upload their found heart photographs.  my short term goal builds the website and the library..  my long term goal includes TheHeartSeen.(city/country).com

My gift is in having the vision, the desire, the ambition, the calling.  The enthusiasm.  The artistic and editing skills required to grow the collection; organize, feature, archive; share ideas, generate monetizing opportunities; create products, etc.

I have the domain, I have selected the website designers.  I have the quotes.  I will shortly, be co-creating a formal business plan with larry robinson.  I have an audience with potential investors/advertisers

What i need in the here and now, is financing to get the website up and operational.   $3000, to set up the infrastructure we need on the website and create the app.  If you are able to contribute.. to become what I like to call, a "dream catalyst"   -then please do let me know by,

1)  sending your found heart photographs to TheHeartSeen@comcast.net as a sign of support and encouragement.

2)  any financial contribution amount to:   The Heart Seen  P.O. Box 732  Pleasanton, CA 94566


you can contribute anonymously, or with an individual/family or business name which will be featured on our dream catalyst page on the website.

i can't think of a more important time to spread love all around the physical and cyber world.  the heart is a universal symbol, no race, religion, or language barriers; as inclusive and as immediately understood as the human smile.

"thank you!" in advance for your support and encouragement

for helping to create generations of heart hunters; and an ongoing legacy of love.     ~sandra, tvgp

****

TheHeartSeen in the photo above was found by me, write outside the starbucks on hopyard ave in pleasanton 01/03/2013.  I am especially fond of heart shapes that are both white and trash..  in fact those have also created their own  -white trash-  category.  i have found white hearts in chewed up gum on the ground, white plastic grocery bags in the street, fallen/tossed receipts, and more..



  








1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Oh my dear blogging friend...what a beautiful calling, metaphor and message...as well as the way you discovered and continue to uncover hearts all around, the love that is everywhere. Blessings to you in your new endeavor and for reminding us what we should focus on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home