Sunday, June 30, 2024

for fellow writers & human memory storage nerds -from (me!) ~sandra, topps, writeousmom


 i recently posted about this and thought i was done.   fellow writers will totally understand, that..

i've been waken throughout the night..  politely interrupted in and out of the day, and am write now just surrendering 

like, okay! i hear you!  fine.

     'inextricably.'

i neglected to use this word apparently, and so, here:

my destiny is 'inextricably' tied to hostess.

             there. now leave me alone..  i say with a smile.

****

human memory storage nerds:  having blogged now nearly 20 years..  i can tell you, that i realize based on the above

'inextricably' is not a common word in my own personal vocabulary.  in fact, if i search my own memory...

have i ever used it?  in the past 20 years?

and i'm going to close here.   place the word 'inextricably' in my search bar, 

and if i'm correct.  this post  -is the only one that will show up

it will surprise me if there are more.    -off to check my own memory..  be write back. 

****

i was correct!

but i'm going to do an even deeper dive, and check within my 'unpublished' posts..    be write back.

****

correct again.

****

and, it's among the most intriguing mysteries..    over the years, especially, but not exclusively, as a writer

   -the exact source of these 'promptings'    -made more curious when it involves words/ideas/concepts that are not already familiar or common with me..

mostly i've just learned to honor them and say "thank you"

***

selah! hallelujah! & amen. 

from the archives





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home