Thursday, May 19, 2022

Time to let the whole world hear MY song! (me!) ~tops #warriors #tooshort #christianizedlyrics @tooshort @writeousmom


 original post aug 27, 2020 [also, a very fun CH, but presented in a way you don't even have to click..  -because what i wouldnt give to meet...]  and p.s.   "WAY TO GO WARRIORS!!"  -you are so exciting to watch!

with love, for Too Short (todd anthony shaw!) from (me!) 

 

-Blow the Whistle

Lyrics “Christianized” by (me!) Sandra Harrison Kay, AKA: WriteousMom

Backstory:  we love this song!  If a live band starts to play this song at a dance club.. my sexy would immediately give up his place as the next person in line for our cocktails,  grab my hand, and we hit the dance floor

 

***

It is on my commercial free shuffled playlist for our workouts, so I hear it often; love to watch how my sexy lights up when it comes on..

But me, I’m not so comfortable with the lyrics..   and, so..  I have been divinely inspired to, with love, truth & humor, Christianize them.   And.. in prayer, I said to Jesus with a smile, I said,

 

  -I want it so that even Too Short himself would be moved & get to laughing “Thank You Jesus!”   amen.

 

***   if i had the means/resources i would have a music video made, but i can write now.. do this:

   [video images of (me!) typing blog posts/excerpts from posts/stats]

I go on and on

Can’t understand how I write so long

I must have super-powers

Write 40+ years and 10,000 hours

Get a calculator, do the math

Wrote 5000 posts to help you save your ass

       [me/sexy dancing; post c/ups’; songs/laughter]

And! For the last three hundred months

I’ve made thousands of posts with (me!) on the front  -fist bump

Where you get your beats?

I heard ninety three people say a Christian like (me!)

Two singers and ten comedians

And I’m still gon’ post it every time you see (me!) in

Hmm, What’s a different word?  

   [failing to reach area in lower mid back to scratch it/grab wooden back scratcher/reach successfully]

Itch

Why my arm gotta be too short

Itch!

You know you can’t play on my court

Can’t hang with my Jesus posts

Pray on the porch

 

Blow The Whistle x4

                           [video images of speeches/JM, TDJakes, JO, Southgate YB, BA Degree, Bible, in prayer]

Where you get that from?

Grab the mic, post one, let me say it blunt:

Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes & that Joel Osteen

Keep preachin’ that bible til’ you too-B-lieve

President, that’s Southgate Baby

B.A.  -that’s Hayward Baby

Pit to Palace -that’s Jesus Baby

Ain’t nothin’ but prayer these days -SHE

 

                     [c/u gun to head; c/u paralyzed w/fear; c/u praying]

My fragile mind got locked up

 Cocked gun to my head, that fa-luck't me up

Change my luck, yes,  -I had to pray

Jesus showed up  & he lit the way

 

                [bible, prayer, victory stance, dance club, Hayward pix, fake id]

Do you really wanna be like (me!)?

Conquer the world -know vic-tor-Y

Hayward girl, now VIP

Danced in the clubs with a fake ID

 

Blow The Whistle x4

                  [swish numb ritual]

My mind was gone

My brain was blazed

I was Terrorized for countless days

Swishin’ junk

went numb for real

Couldn’t stop.. just kept rollin’ down hill

Swish & spit, get more, sit back

Stay numb as you can  -you can’t handle all that

Man, I’ve been healed so long

Time to let the whole world hear my song

                     [books, mags, journals, website(s), appearances]

Like (me!) my words get around

Leave the country, come back and hit the town

I’m in mags, and books, and time will tell

On walls, on stage, saw Dave Chappelle, about this scratch; itch!

Learned it from (me!)

At least fifty million dollars

-should be comin’ to (me!)

                                    [remember them.org monument in Oakland]

But I’m pray-z and you wanna be like (me!)

Remember Them in Oakland and then ya get type-ing

 

Blow it!

 

Blow your whistle..

 

“itch!”

 

Writeous..

All my life baby

Blog post 4,915

Y’all can’t read all that…

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home