Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy Saint Patricks Day! The Heart Seen.. newest batch of blessings #theheartseen @writeousmom







 





*******



  -from squidmann & spike..     -would be impossible to pick a favorite!  each one with its own brand of  fun or beauty or entertainment, intrigue, pleasant surprise..  
  -AWESOME variety of contributions as always
Irish Blessings to both of you, me heart seen friends
"go raibh maith agat"  xoxo   Can't wait to see your next batch of blessings!



Spike found a nice surprise in the ice on my windshield this cold morning!


Well, I thought it was a Jackpot at first. Saw this rock on Whitehouse Creek Beach and thought I had found a rock with four hearts! Looking at the photo I just see two for sure.
 Get drunk or stoned and you just might see all four!


Caught this one on a segment about Sand on Samantha Bee’s show Full Frontal. Is it a hole or a shadow? Accidental or intentional?


I Don't Heart Country Music!
My heart has a hole where you used to b-e-e-e-e!NoteNote



A tiny paper heart on my very own kitchen floor!



Okay, both of these pics were found and photographed by Spike. Sorry for the blurriness! 

 

Saw this in a shop. It’s not a true found heart, of course, but it looks kind of cool!




This was under my car when I parked. Let’s hope it was only something like coffee!


Here are a couple from our visit to Monterey for Spike’s birthday. 
Spike found and photographed the big red one!


 


                                        I Heart Raspberries!




On the trail above Poplar Beach on a sunny and warm day in February!


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home