Thursday, March 10, 2022

How Can I Pray for YOU? (me!) ~tops

and during a recent viewing of the joyce meyer show, i was reminded:

i am no longer in the prayer line, aching, practically begging for prayer..

i am living INSIDE the promises; experiencing them daily, and now i am in a position
to pray for you

but i remember..

i remember being in the prayer line.  sobbing...  with absolutely no idea i'd be where i am today.

it is not via prayer alone...

it is  -from my personal experience-, 

through telepathic, heart-felt/communicated collaborative work

my consistency in prayer..

(can you see, i want/need to explain my current joyfulness/success)

my obedience..

my ongoing "checking in" with God on my attitude towards...

my willingness to collaboratively work on my weaknesses; short comings

my ability to forgive myself and others..

my ability to receive forgiveness from God and others..

my determination to be better; to mature; to make progress...

my sensitivity to God's whisper and follow-through on interpreted requests..

my habit of keeping God first every. single. day

my understanding of seeking Kingdom first..  (God's face; not hand)

my ability to not just listen; but apply the teachings of The Bible; Joyce Meyer; Joel Osteen; Bishop T.D. Jakes..

my consistent inventory of thoughts and feelings..   casting down wrong thoughts; honoring Godly thoughts..   casting down fleshly carnal feelings; honoring Godly spiritually lead feelings..

it is understanding spiritual warfare..

and a spiritual wardrobe...

it is in understanding faith, hope and love

it is in understanding that, as her book is titled:  our minds are the battlefield

and negative; fleshly; selfish/self seeking, ill intentioned ill motivated thoughts are from the enemy
and positive, spiritual, benevolent/altruistic, well intentioned, well motivated inspired thoughts are from God.

it is in my consistent inventory; discernment of daily thoughts, attitudes, behaviors, feelings..

assessing always  -of God or the enemy?  and giving everything to God..

it is in my humble understanding that i am a Christian student for life..

never done

always learning; growing

it is in my acquisition of spiritual tools; and wisdom.. what to apply, where and when...

it is in my imperviousness to evil

and sensitivity to love

but i do look...    how?  i do wonder...   how?

how on God's good green earth, did "I" go from..   such a dark, hopeless, bottomless pit of destruction

to such a light, hope-filled, endlessly joyful, creative and loving palace of faith

when i fall asleep next to; and wake up with my sexy..

how?

and, it is in my spiritual understanding, that the greater the attacks are against you..

the greater you are a threat to the enemy..

the greater your trust, faith and love must be, 

and the greater your rewards.

-so often now, 

my enormous blessings make sense to me, only when i consider how severe, how frequent, how traumatic
my trials have been.

this time of my life, makes everything worth while; 

everything worth the wait.

in Jesus name,  hallelujah & amen.














on the topic of prayer:    as previously mentioned..  my sexy.. he does a long, itemized, beautiful prayer every morning..   and it has changed, altered, adjusted, more one day, less the next, but i've landed on two tag line prayers, if you will.

two brief prayers, i pray out loud, after Robert shares his longer prayer, and i'd like to share them with you:

after he prays, i say, "in Jesus praiseworthy, trustworthy, chain-breaking-pain-taking-way-making, all merciful, all graceful, all loving name,  -amen."

and then as we get out of bed, and start making the bed...  "This is the day the Lord has made! be creative and productive, blessed to be a blessing, enormously grateful,  -take care of every responsibility; cast every care.. Jesus yoke is light!  Glorify God's name by enjoying it"

"and if you receive this, can you say amen today?"

"amen today."





 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home