Tuesday, April 24, 2018

"thank you!" mr mcmillion from (me!) sandra, tvgp

(me!):    "no way..  that's a fun name,  -really?   McMillion"    /because I was sliding his credit card through the machine, and I often read names to find them first in the customer data base.

mr mcmillion customer:   "yes..   and my friends like to joke and call me mr. thousands"

(me!):  "that's just funny..  what's the origin?"

mr mcmillion customer:  "Irish"

(me!)  "  wonderful!   ~those are my people.."

mr mcmillion customer:  "you are Irish.."

(me!):   "yes..  and you know how I know...  it's not because I did a 23 and me, or anything.. or genealogy..     I know i'm part irish because I started drinking beer and writing poetry at a young age"

mr mcmillion customer:   laughs.    "I'm having my history researched..   turns out I have some (?)  /can't remember first thing he told me..       and Indian..

(me!)  "that seems like a cool thing to get to learn..   enjoy this gorgeous day"

***

  -and forgive me..   but, I don't take it as seriously..   and ive met a number of people now who have traced their origins through dna..      send a sample/receive results via mail.

not one person has ever questioned...  

so, I guess everyone assumes 100% accuracy on the part of the system/process/results..

but, ive worked in many places..     100% accuracy is pretty hard to come by

and I joke with my kids, like..       I swear to you, people put so much faith in the system/results, that they could be obviously one thing  (say, physically, obviously  -Asian,   but if there paper work says, they are African American and Indian,    -that is what they believe they are.  period.

this fascinates me.   and sends my mind on another one of those..    what it means to believe..

***

also,  -because of inter-racial, international, global love/romances/one night stands, etc.  between already blended ethnicities..      this will become less and less significant, important over time..

who you are..    how you identify yourself...      what you're made of...

fast forward a few scores in your imagination and tell me how important this is:

i'm .03 Mexican, .007 irish..   .5 African American   .7 Italian      8.  .12 indian     9.  .18 Chinese

.3 Polish       etc.,  etc.,

"so, you are all that?"

"yes.. i'm all that..   and then some"     /according to this paper...


CH:  I am many things...

***

In, Jesus only knows..    name,    amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home