Thursday, April 12, 2018

SILVER MEDAL! idea.. provided to (me!) sandra, tvgp

-k..  you know I give THE BEST MUSIC/SONG/LYRIC MIX EVER!  to, whoever came up with the idea to play/mix john mayer's two songs

foreground:  your body is a wonderland
background/mixed in:  my stupid mouth    I'm never speaking up again, i'll use my hands..

   I mean..  wow to that..  genius!

***

and, you know I work with a rock star  -write.    and, last time I saw them perform, john dell did a remarkable, a wonderful..   creep by radiohead   wish I was special

and, then, that was the first song I heard on my way to work yesterday..  and shortly after, I heard

pretenders, brass in pocket song..     i'm special, so special, gotta have some of your attention.. give it to me..

and,

i'm just certain.. blended correctly, artistically..   like the above mentioned GOLD WINNER..

we could easily have a SILVER MEDAL winner here...   with john dell/Samantha Vaughn..

no, not silver... this is a GOLDEN opportunity...

***

and I shared the idea with john..   /although I thought it was pat benatar, I'm special song.. now I know, pretenders..brass in pocket song   and that's all I can do.       amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home