Thursday, April 19, 2018

Newest Addition to my Autographed Book Collection inscribed to (me!) sandy


***

does anyone remember how I said..   long, long ago..   time is the best editor of them all; how, if you just let time pass..    an organic editing takes place..  and novels turn to short stories; short stories turn to chapters; chapters turn to paragraphs; paragraphs to sentences, until so much time passes that even those few sentences turn to bullet points:

i.e, 

* met leonard stegmann when he was working for Comcast and came to my (then) Pleasanton home to film MagTimeFrames.com commercial.

* re-connected when he sent an email, introducing his blog

* read and responded to his blog for 9 years

*  9 years of posts/comments unpublished when he began publishing via amazon

* friendship  -which is almost exclusively online/blogs/email, ... continues...

and I am so very grateful his wife, AKA: Spike, saved his life..     I often think his entertaining blog posts, and him introducing me to blogs,  helped save mine..

"Thank You!   Squidmann & Spike!"      from (me!)   ~sandy cheeks


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home