Thursday, March 08, 2018

Public "Congratulations!" & "THANK YOU!" to (christine caine!) & (A21!)




have i mentioned?
i consider her the Harriet Tubman of my generation:

Christine Caine

Dear Sandra,


I couldn't be more excited to be writing you today.


I've recently returned from Mumbai, India, where A21 was awarded the Mother Teresa Memorial Award. Can you believe it? I can hardly comprehend it myself. This award is given to individuals and organizations that promote peace, harmony and social justice around the world.


Mother Teresa has always been a hero to me, and to receive an award bearing her name was an incredible honor. It was a moment I will always remember.


But more importantly, this award was accepted on behalf of supporters like you. Without you, our global impact on the fight against human trafficking would not be possible. Without you, we would not be able to assist survivors of human trafficking every day.


But as you know, our goal is not collecting awards and accolades. While we celebrate our victories, my heart continues to break for the countless victims who still need rescue.


I left India with more determination than ever to continue the work we are doing together to end slavery everywhere, forever. With hopes of living up to this award we have received, A21 will continue fighting for justice with everything we have. I'm so excited for what lies ahead.


I want to ask you to continue your support as we work to take another step forward in this new year—not to win awards, but to rescue victims. That's why we do what we do. Working to end slavery is why we exist.


In honor of this momentous occasion, and to help propel us into an even more impactful 2018, will you consider a special gift of support to A21 today? Every dollar you give takes us a little closer to ending slavery. Together, we are better.

So thankful for your partnership,


Chris Caine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home