Friday, February 23, 2018

"Sandra... To The Rescue!" photo-intervention by (me!), sandra, tvgp

I received not one, but two..    two emergency calls   /well, texts really

and in them..    pictures of ..

of..

I have to go put on my sweater and socks just to write about it..

two pictures, and one video of

"snow?!?"

yes..  as far as the eye can see..    nothin' but white.

not everyone knows this about me, just yet

but, I am like a self-appointed first responder for these types of emergencies.

and, so,

I said to myself, I said

'this calls for some immediate spiritual resuscitation!'   /not mouth to mouth; text to text!

and, I took off my sweater and socks

and I put on

shorts and a t-shirt and some sunglasses

and I hurry, real-quick, sent them back these pictures:         I am a life-savor; it's true.

***







***


and if you stare at these pictures, say for 5 minutes, every hour on the hour

you'll be able to breathe again..  /without seeing your breath.


love you!   xoxox    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home