Wednesday, November 22, 2017

victim blaming -a final re-visit to the topic.. by (me!) sandra, tvgp

I will address this one last time, and move on; forward..

***

your car is parked at the local mall. there are no valuables inside.  the windows and doors are locked.

***

your car is parked at the local mall.   you have visible valuables inside, the windows are down and the doors are unlocked.


***

now, no matter which way you slice it   -breaking into a car, and stealing is wrong; period.  it is against the law..       and the sloppiness of leaving visible valuables..    and sloppiness of leaving windows down, doors unlocked

this still does not justify the crime.   there is no justifying the crime.

but,

when I park my car    -I remove any visible valuables, and I make sure my windows are rolled up, and my doors are locked.

***

In Jesus..   is a God of justice' name...    amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home