Tuesday, November 21, 2017

getting to know robert... even better (me!) sandra, tvgp

Territorial /Jealous:   is it too soon? to think and feel so territorial.  so,  - only in my prayers, I said to Jesus, I said, 















"can he please be mine, all mine, and only mine.  amen. -   and    -honey, I would have NEVER said it out loud,   but, he did..   he volunteered it.  -said he would not be  (not) sleeping with anyone else.

and, I said, i'm going to check back with you, in the sober morning, the light of day, and see if you still mean that..  because we all say things after a beautiful day, a wonderful meal, and great sex..  you know,

and when I checked back with him in the sober morning and the light of day..

he confirmed.   so, "thank you!"  Jesus.



 JEALOUS:   of every creature, every animal..  that can mate in the beautiful outdoors without being interrupted or arrested.    so, again, not out loud..  but I prayed to Jesus..  I just glanced certain places on our walk, and I said, ..."if I could..    if we could...    I would take advantage of him write there..    and there, and probably over there..      /but not on the cobblestone..   ouch.















   I will return to write about politics & religion -but must get ready for work..

and I don't have time to organize these pictures..   or un-do strange, glitch

-es to spelling,  underlines I didn't intend, text color...       not easy to upload pictures/arrange text to my aesthetic taste..

oh well,  gorgeous just the same..

oh! what heavenly landscapes..                hallelujah & amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home