Tuesday, June 07, 2016

type PASSWORD in the search bar of this blog, for (me!), sandra tvgp

not my proudest moment, but I think I made Jesus laugh too..    and restricted by time again, but, I'm on still a new POS system.. and was informed yesterday that every three months..

guess what   

and "thank you!" in a big way here to Shirley, because, she allowed me to see, ive been making it much more complicated than it needs to be. 

have you ever done that?  made things more complicated than they need to be.

anyway,  -she provided me a remember~able way to create these username/passcodes every three months, and once she said and explained it out loud..   seemed obvious, but obvious is sometimes elusive to me,   -like you know what..

anyway again,  -as is true for math, should be true for life:  anything that can be simplified; should be simplified.  the rest of life is complicated enough.

In Jesus is the reason for every season, name..    hallelujah & amen! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home